House Barbara & Annakogl
for your apartments in the Tyrolean Ötztal
Your carefree holiday in the mountains
Here you can find out everything you need to know about our accommodation.
Arrival and departure:
0The flats are available on the day of arrival from
The rooms are available for occupancy from approx. 15:00 and must be vacated by 09:00 on the day of departure.
Registration for the apartments:
For the holiday apartments, arrival or check-in is at the "Barbara" house.
(Schalfkogelweg 10 / traffic guidance system U2 or U4).
Our wellbeing services:
- free W-Lan internet access
- Towel change on request 1x per week
- Linen pack (covers & sheets), woollen blankets, tea towels
- Bathroom package (2 rolls of toilet paper, 1 bath mat, towels, 1 hand soap, 1 shower gel (per person).
- 10 % voucher for the ski rental "Scheiber Sport" - at Online
Booking even 15%
- 5x per week relaxing in our new sauna area in the partner establishment "Alpenresidenz am Mühlbach" (only in winter).
Please note that children under 15 years of age are not admitted to the sauna without exception.
- Heated ski and boot room for your equipment (located in Haus Barbara - usable from both houses!)
- 1 "Nespresso" coffee capsule machine - capsules available at reception
- 1 filter coffee maker
- 1 parking space per flat. Further free parking spaces are available on request, or you are welcome to request a
Additional garage space for € 10,- per day in the neighbouring "Alpenresidenz am Mühlbach".
Additional services possible for an extra charge:
- Daily bread roll service (except Sundays & public holidays)
- Dishwasher tabs
- Rent coffee capsules from Nespresso.
Payment for the apartment:
Payment for the flat is due on the day of arrival at check-in at the latest. To settle the final account, we only accept cash payment in euros on site. Please make arrangements for this at the bank in good time. An advance transfer to our account shortly before arrival is of course possible.
Use of sauna:
5 times a week at the "Alpenresidenz am Mühlbach" house
Dogs & other pets:
We do not accept
Pets in our house.
Reservations are only considered firm when a deposit per flat has been received. You can transfer this to our account.
Please understand that we cannot cover any expenses. For information on our bank details, please contact email@example.com
When a reservation (accommodation contract) is made, the Austrian hotel contract conditions apply. In case of late arrival or early departure, the entire reservation period will be charged.
Please note that cancellation fees are due in any case, irrespective of re-letting.
For a stay of up to 3 days we charge a short stay surcharge of Euro 5,- per person and day. Jurisdiction Silz.
Travel Cancellation Insurance & Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation sounds annoying, and it is - for everyone. It's a pity when someone can't come and rooms remain free, even though others would have liked to come.
On the other hand, something can happen to anyone.
Our request: Secure your holiday and take out travel cancellation and travel interruption insurance. You can take out separate travel insurance with the insurance company you trust.
Our house works together with the Europäische Reiseversicherung AG in Vienna (www.europaeische.at) and you can also conveniently take out insurance through us when booking.
In case of cancellation without travel cancellation insurance, the cancellation conditions of the Austrian hotel regulations apply without exception:
- up to 91 days before departure - no cancellation fee
- 90 to 31 days before departure - 40 % of the tour price is cancellation fee
- 30 to 8 days before departure - 90 % of the tour price is cancellation fee
- Cancellations made 7 days or more prior to departure or during the stay will be charged at 100%.
In case of cancellation, proceed as follows:
- Please inform us in good time
- We will send you the corresponding cancellation invoice
- After transferring the invoice, you can submit it to your insurance company
Please note that cancellation fees are due in any case, irrespective of subletting.